You Might Ask - Why Do I have to Sign up for the Free "Limited Access" Sessions?
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
You Might Ask - If I am already a paying conference registrant, why do I have to sign up for the FREE "Limited Access" Sessions?

Because we are making the IAJGS and JewishGen Annual Meetings, the JGS Leadership Seminar Sessions and the SIG & BOF Sessions open to the public (if they register to keep us safe) we need to have these sessions categorized somewhat like a SIG luncheon and know who is coming into that room... the only real difference is that it's FREE and you would have to bring your own lunch (ha ha).

To to www.IAJGS2020.org and if you have registered, you can locate the REGiSTRATION spot on the menu bar... choose "Education Selection" on the pulldown menu, then on the top right of the Education Page you will see a blue "Edit" button, which will let you select from what's currently on the screen. We are almost done, but there may be another session or two added in the near future. Enjoy!

Robinn Magid
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy