Re: Mobile App
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/22/2020 9:17 AM, Billie Stein wrote:
I'm one of those very rare people who doesn't use a cell phone. Is the app available on tablet or desktop computer?

The conference will be using the same app that we have for many recent conferences. It can be run on Apple and Android phones and tablets, and there is a desktop application. The company name is Core-apps, and you can learn about them on their website www.core-apps.com.

I expect that more detailed information about using it will be provided later.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org

  • Mobile App Billie Stein, July 22 2020
    • Re: Mobile App Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster, July 23 2020