Re: You Might Ask - Why Do I have to Sign up for the Free "Limited Access" Sessions?
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to clarify one thing in Robinn's message. If you have already registered for the conference and simply want to change your signups for the free sessions, you have to first log into the Attendee Service Center under the REGISTRATION tab (or just go to asc.iajgs2020.org or attendee.iajgs2020.org). Once you are logged in, the EDUCATION SELECTION option will appear in the drop-down menu.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org