On Demand Sessions
From: l . lubin (l.lubinyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 13:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
Is there a reason we should not check all the on demand offerings?

Or - alternately, will we be able to add on demand during the conference and
after the conference is over? And if so, for how long, and how long a lag
between adding and being able to see?
In which case, may be no need to sign up for any before the conference, or is
there?

Are live sessions that will be added to on demand -- for the on demand for
them, do we have to sign up after the session is over to see it on demand, or??

If we watch an on demand, can we rewatch without resigning up or??

Best,

Lois