Please interpret technology for a non-comprehender! Help!
From: hazel.dakers (hazel.dakersblueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 08:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I allocated this afternoon – UK time – to ensuring that I am registered for all the conference sessions I want to virtually attend. I plan to watch the on-demand sessions that particularly interest me in between the live sessions I have selected ie to watch within those few days as if attending a live conference. However, I am completely stumped by the information below given on the conference website!

“Presentations - On Demand

The On-Demand presentations, formerly referred to as the Lecture Library, are listed below. They have no date and time assigned to them.

All Full Conference Attendees have access to these On-Demand presentations at their own convenience and time. All sessions are in MP4 format and should be viewable on any personal device. Based on the preferences of our speakers, a presentation may or may not be available for download.”

Does this mean I can watch the On-Demand sessions on my Smart TV or PC or Laptop? If so, please give instructions for the stupid or I won’t be able to watch them. MP4 format is beyond my vocabulary.  Once you’ve clarified which device please tell me every step of the way from switching on!

Many thanks

Hazel Dakers, London UK researching:

BIRNBAUM (Zgierz & Lodz, Poland), GOLD (Zgierz & Lodz, Poland), HEIMANN (Luegde, Germany & South Africa), NORDEN (London and South Africa)

www.hazeldakers.co.uk