Question on BigMarker chat
From: Adam Turner (adam.d.turnergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 12:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there, sorry if this was already addressed somewhere - I didn't see it in the FAQ.

Does anyone know why, when using the chat accompanying the live IAJGS presentations, only some of the people in the chat can be private-messaged by clicking their names? There are a number of people in the chat who I'm trying to DM, but can't - no private message conversation will be created when I click their name. Are private messages only available to paid conference attendees?

Thanks!
Adam

  • (no other messages in thread)