Re: Please Note: The IAJGS2020.orgconference is NOT using Zoom...
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:49:05 -0700 (PDT)
On 8/2/2020 9:22 PM, Karen Campbell wrote:
What is the IAJGS Conference using instead of Zoom?  I'll need to add it to my laptop.

Please see the FAQ Question 3. It is my understanding that you do not need to install a program on your computer, tablet, or phone. BigMarker works through a web browser.

Very soon, registered attendees will be receiving email messages with instructions on how to do things.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org