Please Note: The IAJGS2020.org conference is NOT using Zoom...
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
You Might Ask: "Is this conference using ZOOM? NO. Please take note: The IAJGS2020.org is not using Zoom for our conference. We are using a Conference Software Provider who is customizing an Attendee Entrance Page for us. We will advise you when it is ready. You will NOT be getting Emails with links and passwords like in Zoom. You will be entering a virtual conference through an "entrance" webpage, setting up your itinerary and visiting the different rooms. You will also be able to play recordings On Demand through this website. IF you are registered as a paying attendee, then you will have full access. IF you are visiting us as a "free" Limited Access User, then you will only be able to visit the "free" sessions - unless you upgrade and pay $325 which you can do at any time! Thanks for your patronage!

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
Robinn.Magid [at] gmail.com