Follow-up Question on SIG and BOF Sessions
From: Peggy Kugel (peggykugelgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 15:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
I am brand new to IAJGS. I have just registered for the conference. I am
completely in the dark about the SIGs and BOFs. Is there a list of them? What
is the difference between SIG and BOF? If I were interested in joining one, how
would I do that? What kind of programming will they have during the conference?
How do I find out about the programming before the conference begins? Is there
going to be a schedule? I have never been to an in-person conference so I don’t
know what it means when you say that SIG and BOF programs in the virtual
conference will be like the ones at the in-person conferences.

Looking forward to the conference.

  • (no other messages in thread)