Time to Register for IAJGS Virtual Conference on Jewish Genealogy
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 00:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
If you have already registered for the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy, then THANK YOU! Our registration numbers look really good thanks to you!

IF you have not yet registered, this is a reminder that the Early Bird Discount Rate expires on Sunday, July 5, 2020 at midnight, Chicago Time.

Our virtual conference features Panel Discussions, Expert Interviews, Games Shows, a mini Film Festival, webinars with live Q&A and a Lecture Library of about 100 recorded sessions on a huge variety of compelling topics in the World of Jewish Genealogy.

Visit iajgs2020.org to view our preliminary program/schedule.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and register today!

Robinn Magid
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
Robinn.Magid [at] gmail.com
  • (no other messages in thread)