Tentative List of IAJGS Conference Lecture Library
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 22:59:48 -0700 (PDT)
We are proud to announce that the tentative list of contents of the pre-recorded lectures forming our conference "Lecture Library" or Video Archive can be found on the Program button of our conference website: www.iajgs2020.org. These lectures have not yet been submitted, but their authors have stated their intention to do so! We're very excited to present you with this growing list... Please remember that the Early Bird Deadline is designed to help us plan. Sign up today!
Here's a direct link to the Lecture Library page:
  • (no other messages in thread)