Instructions for Accessing Conference Sessions
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 23:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

An email blast went out late in the afternoon on Friday (EDT) to all conference registrants. It contained instructions for accessing the sessions. In case you did not received it, because you registered after that time or because the message went into a spam folder, we are reproducing its contents here.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org

Instructions for entering the conference, which begins on Monday, August 10, 2020, at 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time, can be found at the following web URL (just click on the link):

instructions.iajgs2020.org

Note: The “On-Demand Webinar Entrance” page described in the instructions will not be active until Sunday.

The process for viewing a live webinar is the same for all Conference Attendees. Full Conference Attendees have access to all sessions and presentations. If you are a Limited Access Attendee, you will only see the sessions that are complimentary when you follow the Live Session instructions. If you wish to upgrade your registration at any time, you can do that within the Attendee Service Center by choosing “UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION & INFO”.

Before the start of the first session, please verify that you can access the Attendee Service Center and that you can view your webinar itinerary. If you cannot get to the Live Webinar Entrance page or have other difficulties, please email apphelp [at] iajgs2020.org and we will do our best to help you.

Important Note: For best results, please enter the IAJGS 2020 Conference through a Chrome browser. You can download a Google Chrome Browser onto your computer, tablet, or telephone at no charge. Other browsers, such as Microsoft Edge and Firefox, are supported by the webinar software. However, Apple Safari and other browsers do not yield predictable results and are not recommended by our software webinar vendors.

Have a great conference!

Robinn Magid
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
chair [at] iajgs2020.org

  • (no other messages in thread)