Re: Coronavirus Update
From: Sharon Grosfeld (sharon.grosfeldgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
The challenge for all of you is enormous, and I thank you for every effort you have and continue to make to try to develop some sort of program under these trying times.  Whatever happens or does not happen, I for one am grateful for your perseverance.

Sharon

Sharon Grosfeld, Esquire
Vice President
Friends of the Forum