Registration and Hotel Booking Now Open
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 08:48:54 -0800 (PST)

We are pleased to announce that conference registration and hotel booking at the special conference rate are now both open.

We waited to open registration until all the fee-based items (computer workshops, meals, audio recordings) could be included from the beginning, so you won't have to go back later to add them.

To register, go to the conference website (iajgs2020.org). Under the REGISTRATION tab, click on OVERVIEW to read important details about the registration process, including cutoff dates and important policies. Then click on the NEW REGISTRATION item to start the process. Remember that nothing is saved unless the entire process is completed through payment.

To book a hotel room, look under the HOTEL/TRAVEL tab on the website. The SHERATON INFORMATION item provides photos and information about the hotel. The HOTEL RESERVATIONS item has the details about booking a room. The Reserve Online page provides step-by-step instructions, with screen shots, for booking a room using the special web portal. Following the steps there could save you some trouble.

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Conference, San Diego, CA
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org

  • (no other messages in thread)