Speaker Notifications
From: Jay Sage (jayiajgs.org)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:59:11 -0800 (PST)

Program Chair, Dan Oren, has announced that speaker notifications will be going out on Tuesday, January 21. Here is what he posted in the Facebook Group today.

Those of you who submitted proposals for presentations at the upcoming conference, please check your email tomorrow. If all goes well (B"H), we hope to send out replies to your proposals then. The replies will be sent out by the conference computer system in waves. If you submitted more than one proposal, it is quite possible that you will receive responses at different times during the day. For those with an accepted presentation, it is critical that we receive your confirmation by January 29th. The program committee was blessed by a plethora of compelling proposals from which we had the hard task of making choices. We hope you will find them educational, interesting, and worth your while to attend.

  • (no other messages in thread)