Three Missing Recorded Videos from IAJGS 2020 Conference
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 09:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
You Might Ask - "Why are three Recorded Videos not available for viewing now, and will they become available or are they lost? Which videos are affected?"

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our software provider ASSURES us that the three records are not lost, and has appealed to their programming director to investigate why the "View Recording" button does not yet work for these three recordings. The three recordings that are affected are:

1) W.Todd Knowles: "The Knowles Collection: What it is and How Do I Use It"
2) Madeleine Isenberg: "Tombstone (Matzevah) Reading Workshop
3) Glenn Atkinson: "Being Part of the Find a Grave Community"

Again, we are very sorry for the delay in getting these sought after programs in our lineup, and the programmers are working on it. I will announce here when they are working. And the viewing of conference sessions is available for Full Conference Attendees (paid) only; however, you can join us for $325 and watch over 100 great recordings until October 13, 2020. Visit IAJGS2020.org and register.

Robinn Magid
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
  • (no other messages in thread)