Announcing! Fast Forward and Reverse Controls on our On Demand Recordings
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

Announcing! Our fabulous friends at eShow have apparently figured out how to give us FAST FORWARD and REVERSE on our On Demand Videos! After saying impossible, they moved mountains (?) to create.. the Possimpible.

If someone can do the genealogy puzzle and tell me how I am related to the word Possimpible, I will give you a prize during the half time show of Jewpardy. Don't have to be present to win. Nor on Facebook.

Hope you are enjoying the conference!
Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
  • (no other messages in thread)