Questions About the Mobile App
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 14:40:48 -0700 (PDT)

There have been a lot of questions about the app. As you can imagine, things got rather busy, and we never had time to prepare a full web page about the app. You can see last year's instructional video at the following URL:

iajgs.org/2019_Cleveland/IAJGS_Conference_App.mp4

That may answer a lot of your questions.

Some other information:

  1. The app is called "IAJGS" (without the quotes), and it is downloaded from the Apple store or Google Play.

  2. You can run the app in a web browser on a computer (or tablet or phone, but why do that if you can have the app). Go to app.core-apps.com/iajgs2020/.

  3. If you already had the app from a previous year, it may open in a previous conference. You have to go to the home screen of the app (tap the house icon at the bottom left) and tap on "Exit to Event Lists". You should then see the 2020 conference, can tap on it to load it. You will have to log in using your badge number and last name from this year.

  4. To make your profile public, from the home screen tap on "My Profile". You'll see a check box to publish your profile (near the top in the app, farther down in a web browser).

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org