|The JewishGen Bialystok Regional Research Group - Thursday at 2:45 pm EDT||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Mark Halpern (markhalpern.com)|
|Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:45:12 -0700 (PDT)|
For Conference Attendees (either those attending all sessions or those attending free sessions only), the JewishGen Bialystok Area Research Group (BialyGen) meets at 2:45 pm eastern time on Thursday, August 13. For those who want to provide information to attendees or the BialyGen coordinator or provide your question in advance of the session, you can do that using the “Join Discussion Chat” associated with the Thursday session in the Live Webinar Entrance.
Here are the step by step instructions to use the Chat function before the session.
1) Using CHROME as your browser, Go to IAJGS2020.org
2) Select "Attendee Service Center" from the blue menu bar at the top of the page.
IF you are not signed in, you will be prompted for your UserID and Password from your original registration.
3) Select " ** Live Webinar Entrance **" from the pull down Menu.
4) Scroll down and select the Thu, Aug 13 button
5) Scroll down to the 2:45 pm time and “JewishGen BialyGen Regional Research Group”
6) Click on the “Join Discussion Chat” button and write your message. You can use this function before, during or after a webinar to ask or answer questions.
This will work for people in other time zones (hello Australia and New Zealand!) who may wish to leave a question BEFORE the session happens. You will have to ask for the answer to be left in the Discussion Group so you can return at your leisure to find an answer.
Hope to see you on Thursday afternoon,
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.