EASY Directions into IAJGS Live Webinar Sessions as an Attendee
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 21:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
You Might Ask - Can you give me a shortcut answer to how to view the Conference Live Sessions whether I'm a paid full attendee or have only "free limited access"?

To enter the Live Webinars as an attendee for any type of session:

1) Using CHROME as your browswer, Go to IAJGS2020.org
2) Select "Attendee Service Center" from the blue menu bar at the top of the page.
IF you are not signed in, you will be prompted for your UserID and Password from your original registration.
3) Select " ** Live Webinar Entrance **" from the pull down Menu.
4) Scroll down the page (after reading the instructions) and all sessions that you are entitled to will appear in chronological order.
You press on the associated button for the webinar to "Join Discussion" before, during or after a webinar to ask or answer questions.
You press on the associated button to "Join Webinar" no more than 15 minutes before it starts.
--> You can room hop between webinars by returning to this "Live Webinar Entrance" page.
--> We had the programmers modify the program so it is NO LONGER NECESSARY to preselect sessions. Instead the default setting for everyone is to have all sessions you are entitled to "preselected" so you can room hop.
Thank you, and enjoy!

Robinn Magid
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
  • (no other messages in thread)