Re: Quick Tip on How to enter the Conference and Make Your Selections for Live, Film or On Demand Sessions
From: Don Melman (donmelman.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps this has been asked, but, is there a way to get printer-ready copies of the abstract pages (i.e., the pop-ups when one hits the session titles), which ordinarily would have been in a printed syllabus?  I don't have any way to look at those pages at the same time as I make my selection if I cannot have a printed copy in front of me.  Is that something that will become available once I've logged in at the Attendee Service Center?  I've used the printer-ready features of the LIVE Program and the On-Demand Program pages.

Thank you.