Re: On Demand Sessions
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 18:59:01 -0700 (PDT)
On 8/6/2020 5:32 PM, Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster wrote:
To be honest, I don't understand why we are being asked to sign up [for programs in advance] at all. It seems to me that everyone should automatically be signed up for all of them.

BREAKING NEWS: I just learned that eShow has changed the code, and things will now work as I said they should. There will be no need to pre-select sessions. Doing so will be useful only to create a personal schedule.

The LIVE WEBINAR ENTRANCE page in the Attendee Service Center (you have to be logged in) is already live, and it includes ALL the available programs. Attendees are free to select whatever they like.

Coming soon will be another page for the On-Demand programs. Live programs that are recorded will have their recordings added to the on-demand library shortly after the program ends (figure the next day).

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org