Registration for Streaming the film: "The Presence of Their Absence"
From: Dan Oren (doren6077gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 15:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

Registered attendees for the full conference who wish to stream the film "The Presence of their Absence," should sign up for that opportunity as soon as possible after reading this notice. Registration for this film closes at 6:30 PM EDT (New York Time) on Friday, August 7. You may do this on the Attendee Service Center on the conference website: <iajgs2020.org>.

209 of our registrants have already signed up to stream it, and there is room for many, many more. Because there is manual processing on our end in order to register people, we need to register people early, well prior to the time when streaming becomes available on Monday, August 10 at 6:30 PM EDT.

Thank you,

Dan Oren
Program Chair, IAJGS2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy