Special Request for Those Attending Better Call Saul Panel
From: Mark Halpern (markhalpern.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 19:49:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Better Call Saul Participants:

The so-called experts for the Better Call Saul session -- Jordan Auslander, Karen Franklin, Mark Halpern and Better Call Saul Issroff -- would like to address the topics that you would like to pose to us. Therefore, we would ask that you send us an email by Tuesday night, August 11 with topics you would like Saul and his team to address. Please send to Mark. His email is mark [at] halpern.com

See you all virtually on Wednesday, August 12 at 5:15 pm EDT with our ideas that will hopefully be of value to you.

Until then ...

Jordan, Karen, Mark, and of course Saul

PS: Also, if you have not already done so, sign up for the "Chat with All the Better Call Saul Panelists" starting at 6:30 pm after the Panel session

  • (no other messages in thread)