Help, please
From: l . lubin (l.lubinyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
I thought I had signed up for the discussion list back when I registered for
the conference, finally realized I should have seen something by now if I had,
and finally signed up today.
Have tried to digest info in the archives, and have looked at the event website.

I do not like adding applications to my Tablet, so have never done for previous
Conferences.
On the other hand being stuck on my Tablet (instead of usually using public
computers for internet access), I am getting a little bit more comfortable with
using the Tablet.

Cannot figure out
1) where is the app you keep talking about?
2) where is the list to the prerecorded presentations?
3) How much of the conference can I do without the app?

Best,

Lois