Re: Instead of Zoom
From: Dan Oren (doren6077gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 04:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Karen:
To “attend" the conference on your laptop computer all you need is an internet browser. Access the conference webpage at <iajgs2020.org>. You do not need to download additional software. The organizers look forward to your participation.
Sincerely,
Dan Oren
Program Chair, IAJGS2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy