Announcing the Full Conference Program on our Conference Website!
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:43:05 -0700 (PDT)
  ANNOUNCING: We are delighted to present the first iteration of the full conference program to the public. For those of you who have been waiting to register until you can read more about the offerings - this announcement is for you.

You will first find the listing of On Demand sessions, and then the Live Sessions by schedule including the Free Limited Access Sessions.

You will also notice the Films that are available for viewing during specified dates during the conference.

Finally, but significantly, you will find the ability to read descriptions about the speakers and their presentations and can already download handouts for many of our programs.

There is more to come and the programmers are still formatting this page, but we wanted to update you now!  Go visit www.iajgs2020.org and register now if you have not already! The full conference fare is $325 and there is some access to free sessions. So please thank those who are paying for the conference because it is subsidizing those free sessions. Thank you!

Robinn Magid
Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy
Robinn.Magid [at] gmail.com
  • (no other messages in thread)