The Free Access Sessions are Available Now for Conference Attendees to Sign Up
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

ANNOUNCING: The Free Access Sessions are Available NOW for conference attendees to Sign up through the Attendee Service Center by editing your registration... If you are one of the more than 750 people who have already registered for the IAJGS 2020 Virtual Conference, please go back to your registration, enter as "edit" and page through to the page with your conference selection, just hit continue, and the NEXT PAGE will be the itinerary of the free access sessions... currently it will only allow one session per time slot to be selected, but we've asked for that to change so that room hopping will be allowed. Anyway, please tolerate the system asking you to check the email confirmation, acceptance of terms and conditions, and waiver for inclusion in photos in videos that might catch your image, and follow through to the end of the registration so it will save your choices and build your itinerary. It's getting exciting!

IF you have not yet registered for the conference and either want to have limited free access or to register for our entire amazing conference, go to IAJGS2020.org and enter a New Registration. All the best!

Robinn Magid

Chair, IAJGS 2020 Conference on Jewish Genealogy

Robinn.Magid [at] gmail.com

  • (no other messages in thread)