Update on 2020 IAJGS Conference
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 16:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

1 May 2020 – Based on current events relating to COVID-19, the IAJGS has notified the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina that our conference scheduled for August 9-14, 2020 at that hotel cannot proceed.  Full refunds will be made within the next two weeks to anyone who has already registered for the conference.  Hotel cancellations should be handled directly with the hotel.  We are currently exploring options for a virtual conference and details concerning that virtual conference will be released as they become available.

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Conference, San Diego, CA
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org

  • (no other messages in thread)