Coronavirus Update
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 09:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

The IAJGS Board and the Conference organizers have been continuously monitoring information about the novel coronavirus.  The health and safety of all our members and constituents are our paramount, indeed our only, concern.  We are currently assessing all of our options and are looking into the possibility of some sort of virtual conference.  We also want to assure everyone that in the event the in-person conference cannot be held, all registration fees will be refunded.  We will post additional updates as they become available.

-- Jay

Jay Sage
Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Conference, San Diego, CA
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org