When, Exactly, Does the Conference Start and End?
From: Jay Sage, Conference Webmaster (webmasteriajgs2020.org)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 12:02:04 -0800 (PST)

The following information is from Conference Chair Robinn Magid, who posted it on the Conference Facebook Group page (slightly edited here).

You Might Ask: "When Should I Arrive at the Conference and When Does it Actually End?"

The IAJGS conference typically begins at or just after noon on Sunday with our "SHARE Fair" event. However, we typically have a few key lectures such as "How to Use our Mobile Device App" on Sunday mid-morning (that talk will be repeated on Monday).

Each attendee must have checked-in to On-Site Registration and received their official badge in order to attend our events and help keep us safe, so we will open registration on Saturday night from 7 pm until 10 pm and will open on Sunday morning to allow for registration before the lectures and SHARE Fair begin.

Each day the conference will take a dinner break but have one significant event each evening beginning around 7:30 pm and ending around 9 pm. And, of course, the Monday Night Gala is included with your "Full Attendee" paid registration.

The conference will conclude with a "hard stop" at noon on Friday. You may notice that people begin traveling home on Thursday evening and Friday morning, so Friday lectures tend to be less frenetic and more relaxed than events on other days, but definitely as valuable and enjoyable.

Thanks for coming to our conference. It is sure to enrich your hobby, your knowledge, and your summer vacation!

-- Jay

Webmaster, IAJGS 2020 Conference, San Diego, CA
webmaster [at] iajgs2020.org

  • (no other messages in thread)