Announcement of accepted/rejected proposals
From: Dan Oren (doren6077gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:50:28 -0800 (PST)
Despite advance testing, there have been some glitches in the computer server sending out our decision notices for the proposals for the conference. Some of you have received notice for some of the presentations. To the best of our knowledge, all the replies to presenters that have been sent out already are accurate, but a huge number of replies have not been sent out. We are working with the conference computer system contractor to identify the bug in the programming and will send out the remaining replies as soon as possible. I don't speak Yiddish, but I think the appropriate _expression_ here is "Mann Tracht, Un Gott Lacht.”

-Dan Oren, Program Chair, IAJGS2020 San Diego
  • (no other messages in thread)